For Technical Support or General Information Please Call:
Home > Polaris RZR XP 900 - Slip On Exhaust System
Polaris RZR XP 900 - Slip On Exhaust System
Polaris RZR XP 900 - Slip On Exhaust System by DFR | Yoshimura
Are you interested in more Power and better Sound without breaking the bank? DragonFire has the solution for you.
This is our new Slip-On Exhaust System for the Polaris RZR XP 900. The stock exhaust is like a boat anchor due to its weight and due to rules and regulations the air flow and sound are weak at best. We have taken the Race Proven technology out of our Full System Exhaust and implemented it into a simple easy to install Slip-On System. With greater Air flow over stock we are able to pull much more power out of the motor and give it a nicer not to loud throaty sound.
This is the best possible solution to get more power and better sound at a better price point. Get yours today!
- Out performs stock exhaust system through out the entire RPM range
- 12.1 pounds lighter than stock exhaust system
- Meets or beats USFS noise and spark-arrestor specifications
- Constructed entirely from 304 Stainless steel for a long lasting durable and rust-resistant life.
Header and Tail-pipe Features:
- Polished 18 gauge 304 stainless-steel
- CNC mandrel bent construction
- Oversized step tube design
- Mandrel bent merge tube collector
- Argon purged MIG welding
- Step-Chamber Pre muffler
- Rubber insulating mounting points and “doughnut” style gaskets